FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping related questions
Where are you shipping from?
We ship exclusively from Japan.
Where are you shipping to?
Currently we are shipping worldwide.
How much does the shipping cost?
Shipping is free! Well, technically not, but we already included it for all products into the price for your convenience.
Do I have to pay import taxes?
As every country and state deals with customs and taxes differently, please inform yourself beforehand. Customs and taxes will not be paid to us and are not part of the order price. Also make sure if our products can be legally imported into your country. We do not take responsibility if your package is intercepted by customs.
What does the "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" tracking status mean?
Should you see the tracking status "Dispatch from outward office of exchange", it means your package is currently on a ship/airplane and on the way to your country. Shipping status will be updated once the package has arrived in your country.
Order related questions
What payment options are accepted?
Currently we process payments via Paypal, which accepts a wide range of payment methods like credit cards and direct deposit.
Can I order in bulk?
Yes! Please contact us directly for bigger orders, as shipping costs change dramatically. Generally, you should contact us for orders bigger than 50 bowls or packs of ramen. You can easily contact us via the contact form.
My local Asian store / supermarket has much cheaper ramen! Why should I order from you?
There are several reasons why you still might want to shop with us.
- Japanese premium instant ramen are almost impossible to get at local stores due to the size of their bowls and their not almost unlimited shelf life.
- The offered Japanese premium ramen in online stores will be more expensive and most of the time out of stock. If you find that our competition is cheaper, let us know via the contact form!
- The offered ramen at your local store are most likely locally produced items, which are adapted to the local taste and use local ingredients.
- The variety of the ramen will most likely be limited to the most popular items with the longest shelf life.
- If all this is not true for you - congratulations to your fantastic local instant ramen source!
Can you add my favorite ramen to your catalogue?
Yes, absolutely! Let us know what you would like and we will check the availability. If available and reasonable for us to offer, we will add it to our catalog. You can easily contact us via the contact form.
Are customs and taxes already included in the price?
Taxes and custom duties are not included in the price and have to be paid separately, once the item arrives in your country.
There was an issue with my shipment as one items is not allowed to enter my country!
Since we ship worldwide, we have to rely on you to check if the items you are ordered are allowed to enter your country. We cannot take responsibility if your item is intercepted by customs or, in the worst case, destroyed. Please check your local laws!